"I have seen the lives of some of my patients transformed by this self-empowering technique. Everyone who has battled with chronic illness and wants to win should have the opportunity to do the Lightning Process."
Dr. Raj Menglani
There is nothing more thrilling to me than helping people discover their innate capacity to heal and flourish.
I hold firmly to the belief that each of us is capable of far more than we can imagine when we are empowered to make positive change in our life, and when we have both the tools and the support to make this happen.
Years ago when I first discovered the Lightning Process®, I was desperate to find an answer to my daughter's chronic illness. I learned first hand how hard it is to watch a loved one struggle with debilitating symptoms for which there are no good medical answers. And I also recognized that my own quality of life was greatly diminished by the way I was experiencing stress.
Today my daughter is flourishing and finishing college; and I live each day with more calm, vitality, and joy than ever before.
The more I learned about the Lightning Process®, the more I was inspired by its elegant simplicity and the profound and lasting results it creates. I found myself so drawn to this unique and empowering approach to healing that there was only one path for me — to London to train as a practitioner.
I vowed then that if I could help even one person reclaim their life from chronic illness, the many long trips from Oregon to the UK would be entirely worth it. Since becoming a practitioner in 2012 it has been my privilege to teach this amazing tool to many people from around the U.S. and Canada so they could regain their health and vitality, and harness their fullest potential to thrive.
- Advanced Practitioner of the Lightning Process®
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Phil Parker Training Institute, London
- Advanced Certificate in NLP, Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherapy, Phil Parker Training Institute, London
- Associate Director, Center for Ethics in Health Care, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- Fellowship in Biomedical Ethics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- Graduate of The Anamcara Project, a two-year training in the Art, Science & Practice of Sacred Relationship, Bend, OR
- Extensive training in Hospice and Bereavement, Portland, Oregon
- 30+ years as a professional writer
- B.A., English Language & Literature, Oxford University, UK